In accordance with article 13(1,2) of General Data Protection Regulation as of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) we inform that:Your personal data is administered by Bellussi Group sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Poland, 94-303 Łódź, ul. Konstantynowska 34. E-mail: email@example.com, internet page http://bellussi.com.pl/en entered by Łódź-Śródmieście District Court in Łódź in the register of entrepreneurs held by National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000153106 NIP (tax identification number): 7271206183 REGON (statistical identification number): 471295370.
1) Providing the personal data is voluntary. If not provided, it will be impossible to meet the objectives stated in point 3(a,b) below.
2) The Data Administrator has not appointed a personal data inspector and therefore the Personal Data Officer shall be the contact person. All matters concerning personal data can be submitted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, via mail to the address of the registered office: ul. Konstantynowska 34, 94-303 Łódź, Poland (with a note “Personal Data”) or via telephone +48 42 634 21 08.
3) Recipients of your personal data will be:
a. institutions legally authorized to process personal data,
b. entities with whom Data Administrators have concluded a personal data processing outsourcing agreement, eg. in the area of managing information systems, bookkeeping.
4) Your personal data will be processed by the Data Administrator exclusively to:
a. provide services of the Sales Department in Customer Service Office of the Administrator, ie. answer to requests for proposal, act in response to your request before concluding an agreement (eg. collecting data detailed in an order form), conclude and execute an agreement (product sales), for purposes of business activity (agricultural), seek redress for claims, archiving,
b. provide other services of Sales Department in Customer Service Office of the Administrator, ie. inform via telephone or submitting via e-mail or mail sent via Polish Post correspondence regarding an order, debt collection, complaint, shipping arrangements.
5) Submitted personal data is processed to the scope defined in point 4(a, b) as it is necessary for the Data Administrator to initiate activities requested by you prior to the conclusion of an agreement with the Data Administrator or to execute an agreement concluded with the Data Administrator.
6) If your data is processed on the basis of your consent, it will be processed until the consent is cancelled and following such cancellation for the period of claims limitation vested upon the Data Administrator and with them.
7) If submitted personal data is processed as it is necessary for the Data Administrator to initiate activities requested by you prior to the conclusion of an agreement with the Data Administrator or to execute an agreement concluded with the Data Administrator, it will be processed until the period for which the agreement was concluded expires, and after it expires for the period of claims limitation vested upon the Data Administrator and with them.
8) You have the right to request that the Data Administrator:
a. grants you access to your personal data (informs you of processed data and provides you with its copy),
b. corrects your personal data,
c. deletes your personal data,
d. limits processing of your personal data,
e. transfer your personal data, ie. provide you with your personal data in the commonly used digital form, enabling you to machine read it - to the scope of data processed by the Data Administrator on the basis of your mutual agreement; you have the right to transfer the data to other data administrators or request that the Data Administrator transfers it to another administrator, as far as it is technically possible.
9) To exercise the above mentioned rights you should contact the Personal Data Officer whose data has been detailed in point 2. To verify whether you are eligible to do so, the Personal Data Officer may ask for additional information. The scope of each above mentioned right and situations where they may be executed result from the law regulations.
10) You have the right to issue a complaint to the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (former General Inspectorate of Data Protection) whenever you find that the processing of your data infringes general provisions of General Data Protection Regulation as of 27 April 2016. More information on filing a complaint can be found at: https://giodo.gov.pl/579.
11) The Data Administrator will on no account make automated decisions including activities regarding client profiling.
12) The Data Administrator will not transfer your personal data to a third country or any international organisation.
2. Cookies are digital data stored in files on the User's end device which are sent to the server by the browser each time an end device (eg. computer, tablet, smartphone) connects with the Service's website.
3. A Cookie typically contains the name of an internet site it originates from, its period of existence, generated unique number for browser identification from which the internet site was assessed, and other needed information.
4. The party placing Cookie files on the User's end device and accessing them is the Administrator.
6. Our internet page uses two basic types of Cookies: “session” and “persistent”. Session cookies are temporary files which remain on the User's device until they log out of the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies remain on the User's device for the period of time specified in the Cookies’ parameters or until they are manually removed by the user.
7. The software used to browse the web pages by default allows storing Cookies in the user's end device. These preferences can be modified in the web browser settings to block the automatic processing of Cookies or to notify of each attempt to store a Cookie file on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling Cookie files are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookie files stored in the User's end device may be used also by advertisers cooperating with the Administrator.
10. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, especially Google, to display advertisements selected accordingly to the way the User uses the Service and for statistical purposes. In such cases they may store information on the User's navigation path or the duration of their visit on the website. For more information, please visit Google’s Privacy & Terms site.
11. The Data Administrator will on no account make automated decisions including activities regarding client profiling.
12. Disabling Cookies may cause difficulty using certain services on the website, especially those requiring to log in. Disabling Cookies does not, however, make it impossible to read or view the content of the internet page of the Administrator, with the exception of those requiring to log in.